Alere Oratect AOT-06 Saliva Drug Test
The Oratect AOT-06 saliva drug test for 6 drug of abuse : THC, MET, COC, AMP, OPI, PCP. FDA 510K approved for workplace employee saliva drug testing. The Oratect AOT-06 saliva drug test is easy to administer and a low cost solution to your saliva drug testing needs. Saliva drug testing has become an easier less invasive way of drug testing. Testing can be done anytime or anywhere. No restroom required. Saliva drug testing is becoming a very popular type of drug tests for employers.
Features & Benfits Oratect AOT-06 Saliva Drug Test Kits:
- Two test strip configurations for 6 drugs of abuse
- FDA approved for employee drug testing
- Rapidly screen up to 6 illicit drugs and prescription drugs
- Simple procedure: collect and test in one step—results in five minutes
- Convenient and non-invasive rapid screening
- Avoids cross gender observation
- Reduces sample adulteration or contamination
- Includes transport tube for confirmation testing
- Made in the USA
Oratect Saliva Drug Test Cutoff Levels & Detection Times
|Drug||Cutoff Level||Detection Times|
|Amphetamine (AMP)||50 ng/ml||1 - 3 Days|
|Cocaine (COC)||20 ng/ml||1 - 3 Days|
|Methamphetamine (MET)||50 ng/ml||1 - 3 Days|
|Opiates (OPI)||40 ng/ml||1 - 3 Days|
|Phencyclidine (PCP)||10 ng/ml||1 - 3 Days|
|Marijuana (THC)||40 ng/ml||6 - 12 Hours|
How to use the Oratect AOT-06 Saliva Drug Test – Mouth Swab Drug Test
Step 1. Remove the test device from the sealed pouch. Carefully remove the blue cap to expose the collection pad. Ensure that the blue lines are present in each test window. Hold the top portion of the device – above the test window area. Do not touch the test window area.
Step 2. Subject should keep head level. Open mouth and rub the collection pad inside mouth against one cheek in a circular motion approximately 15 – 20 times. Then do the same on the opposite cheek. Rub the pad on top of the tongue several times then underneath the tongue. DO NOT CHEW, BITE OR SUCK THE COLLECTION PAD. Collection time is approximately 3 minutes.
Step 3. Remove device from the mouth when both windows begin to turn pink. (If no flow is observed after 5 minutes in the mouth, discard the device and repeat with a new device). Recap device, lay on flat surface. Do not read after 30 minutes. Negative results can be interpreted as soon as all test lines are visible. Wait 5 minutes to determine a positive result.
Please refer to complete instruction on the package insert and procedure card.
Reading the Results
Read the results when all upper “Control” or “C” lines have appeared. Negative results can be read as soon as all “Test” or “T” lines are visible. (Wait 5 minutes to determine a positive result).
Saliva Drug Testing is easy for all types of employee drug testing:
- Pre-Employment drug testing: New applicant drug testing is quick and easy.
- Random Drug Testing: Random testing for current employees. No restroom required
- Reasonible Suspicion or for Cause Drug Testing: Saliva test can be done any where at any time.